NAPA are happy to advertise activity related jobs in this jobs section for a fee. Contact NAPA if you have a role you would like to feature on this page.
Regional Activities Lead, Anchor – South & Surrey
Application closing date: Ongoing
Location: Home Based with extensive across Surrey & South England
Hours: 37.5 contracted hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
Job purpose and context:
* One of a multi-skilled, lead area, care service support team, aligned to one of the five operational regions (Surrey & South) and supporting locally, regionally and nationally within your specialist area (Activities) to meet the needs of the business.
* Support and influence the effective delivery of Anchor’s activities programme. Will also support homes with of food & beverage and housekeeping strategies to align with team objectives (support will be offered). Ensuring regulatory compliance in these areas and offering expertise and support to colleagues and customers in these areas
* Support and influence delivery of continuous improvement in the activities and housekeeping quality standards, food safety ratings and overall customer engagement.
Key accountabilities and decision making:
* Provide high quality multi-skilled support and guidance for operational colleagues, locally, regionally and nationally (to meet the needs of the business) in the areas of; activities, food excellence, safety & the overall dining experience and housekeeping services and facilitate the sharing of best practice.
* Engage operational colleagues in proposed service improvement areas to provide the opportunity for the shaping of developments and engendering ownership at a local, regional and national level.
Activities Programme (Lead area)
* Influence Anchor’s national activity programmes engendering ownership amongst operational care colleagues.
* Managing relationships with key external stakeholders and partners linked to customer engagement activities.
* Work cross functionally with Operational colleagues to embed new initiatives to improve customer care and quality of life.
* Maintain a close understanding of sector challenges, quality and service challenges within Anchor and customer expectations to ensure that service improvement plans are relevant and effective.
Food & Beverage
* Support the development and operational implementation of robust systems to achieve food safety and compliance and support the effective management of food safety risk.
* Support the delivery of high a quality service in food, nutrition, hydration and the overall dining experience across all locations within the region.
Housekeeping, Minor Repairs & Maintenance
* Support the service delivery for the housekeeping, focusing on quality, cost efficiencies and health & safety compliance.
* Support the development, implementation and embedding of a high quality service standards across the range of housekeeping functions, placing the customer experience at the centre of service delivery.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Have specialised knowledge in care Activities, one of the service areas (catering, hospitality & activities) to ensure the delivery of quality standards and implementation of new initiatives across Anchor.
* Understanding of resident engagement & wellness in relation to and mental health needs
* Knowledge of the care and housing sector, associated care and welfare reform policies and legislation
* Understanding of Equality & Diversity legislation
* Proven track record in delivering older people customer service improvements
* Ability to engage, influence and constructively challenge at all levels
* Ability to create and manage relationships to deliver customer focused results
* Ability to recognise, challenge and support underperformance in terms of knowledge and skills gaps and motivate colleagues to rapidly improve
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to network to create partnerships internally and externally including influencing internal / external stakeholders
* Strong commercial caring focus
Recruitment Agencies please note that we do not recognise speculative CVs, should you submit a speculative CV we will assume the candidate as our own.
To apply, please send an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07483 946040 for more information
Please note the application closing date may change if we receive a high volume of applications.