NAPA are happy to advertise activity related jobs in this jobs section for a fee. Contact NAPA if you have a role you would like to feature on this page.
Are you passionate about activity provision in care settings, understand the importance of keeping physically mobile and have teaching experience?
Our Revitalyz Seated Physical Activity (SPA) programme ensures care homes can provide quality sessions for their residents and enables care teams to confidently deliver simple physical activities within their own environments. We have over 20 years’ experience in the care sector delivering practical, achievable workshops across UK and are proud to help Homes by motivating their care teams to provide regular physical activities and encourage participation, thereby promoting independence and wellbeing.
We’re currently recruiting freelance trainers who are lively, adaptable, motivated and can answer yes to the following questions:
Do you have a:
- good knowledge of activity provision for seniors/less able persons?
- sound understanding of working in care environments?
- background in OR a qualification in Occupational Therapy and/or Activity Provision?
- teaching qualification such as L3 Award in Education & Training? (if similar qualification or extensive experience, we are happy to discuss)
- Can you drive and are you happy to travel?
Please Email Zoe Duke ( email@example.com ) with a CV/written history of your experience to date and include a phone number, saying what time of day is best for Zoe to call you for an informal chat.